How to Sync items to your WooCommerce store
You've connected your Through6 account to your WooCommerce account. Now, it's time to sync products to your web store! Find out how below.
How do I sync my items to my WooCommerce store?
When you are in the Create section and are done making a new product, click on Proceed
Click on: Link to WooCommerce
it will automatically generate a description specifically created for your customers.
Enter the Price you would like your product to sell for (you can always price the items per size if you would like to charge a different price per size)
and click Create WooCommerce Product
Open in WooCommerce
You are ready to sell!
WooCommerce Product Sync Troubleshooting
Nullable Object Error
If you encounter the above error, below are the recommended steps to solve it:
- Go to WooCommerce Settings > Advanced > REST API
- Check if
Through6 - API Read/Writeexists with permissions "Read/Write"
- If the permission says "Read" or "Write" but not "Read/Write", update the Permissions to "Read/Write"
- If it does not exist, go to Webhooks and delete the webhooks:
- "Order Deleted (T6)"
- "Order Created (T6)"
- Go to brand settings in account.through6.com and Disconnect/Reconnect their WooCommerce
- Try to sync the product again