Through6 Portal Patch Notes
sWe are constantly making updates, improvements and fixes to our portal and have begun tracking and consolidating those updates for your convenience.
Review below for details on the latest updates, and of course please alert our [email protected] team if you notice issues with recently released features!
- Week of 26th:
- Style #1 - Bandana has been enabled with full product design experience!
- Week of 19th:
- Style #338 - Face Mask now has Youth size available, with full product design experience!
- New Feature: You can now zoom into render previews from the product designer.
- Optimization: Canvas ordering has been reversed for more intuitive progression on a multi-canvas style within the product designer
- New Feature: Many orders can now be merged together so they are sure to ship in a single package together.
- Bug Fix: Corrected an issue in which Editing Shipping was not always allowing a user to save their change.
- Bug Fix: The Shopify Sync modal will no longer appear after re-uploading a file to an existing product.
- Week of 12th:
- Optimization: Selecting a background color in the product designer will now apply that color to all design canvases on a product.
- Optimization: A warning will appear if you are attempting to publish a new product in which now all panels have an art file associated.
- Optimization: Selecting and dragging art files around a product design canvas has been improved for a smoother experience.
- Bug Fix: Editing an existing product in the designer would not always show all previously added layers, even though they were active.
- Bug Fix: In some scenarios syncing products to WooCommerce could fail. This has been fixed.
- Optimization: Improved navigation of the layer management area of the product designer.
- Optimization: Multiple improvements to how files can be copied in the product designer.
- Optimization: Increased the speed at which Direct-To-Garment print files will appear in the product list after creation.
- Week of 5th:
- Style #319 - Yoga Towel has been enabled with full product design experience!
- Week of 28th:
- Bug Fix: Corrected an issue in which product thumbnails were not always appearing on order detail pages.
- Week of 21st:
- Bug Fix: Various bug fixes to the product designer related to art file management and movement on a canvas.
- Optimization: Holding Shift+Arrow Key, with an art file selected, will shift the file 10px in the chosen direction.
- Optimization: Brand Admins can now see which users have access to which brands they control via the Brand Admin page.
- New Feature: Users with Order Management permissions can now cancel single items from an order, without cancel the entire order.
- Week of 14th:
- Optimization: When files are re-uploaded to correct a Missing Art issue, the system will detect if other orders are impacted and apply the fix to them as well.
- Style #38 - Mens Tank Top has been enabled with full product design experience!
- Week of 7th:
- New Feature: Product designers have a series of new tools for managing colors, including matching colors, within their design canvas.
- Optimization: Doubled the resolution of our design canvas guides to improve the legibility of significant callouts (e.g. safe zones and text cues).