What is on my packing slips?
What is a Packing Slip?
When orders are shipped, a Packing Slip is a printed document included with the order to inform your customers of the package contents.
Below is an example of a Packing Slip:
Note: Packing slips are black & white. Red is used above for instructional purposes only.
What information is included?
Packing Slip information includes:
- Your business address (this will be the Return Address for the orders)
- Shipping Address
- Cust Order#
- Date of shipment
- Email address for account that input the order into our system (this is used for increased delivery rates)
- Internal order#
- Items and Quantities
Do costs/prices show on Packing Slips?
No. Costs, such as unit cost, total cost, or shipping, do not show on the Packing Slip. Item information is simply an itemized list of what is included in the package.
Can I use my logo on Packing Slips?
Yes! To use your logo on your packing slips and shipping label, simply upload your logo in Brand Settings > Shipping Fulfillment on the Through6 Portal.
Please make sure it is 300 pixels wide x 100 pixels tall and in black and white.
- Logo design should be 300px x 100px (WxH)
- Black logo on a white background will display best. No colors, no gradients
- Visible, clear brand names with minimal detail
- JPG file format only